A Buy-to-Let mortgage is for buyers looking to make an investment. A Buy-to-Let property cannot be your primary home but one which is placed to rent to a third party. As with a residential mortgage you can choose between fixed, discount and other mortgage types.
The amount you can borrow is different with a Buy-to-Let mortgage where the mortgage lender base their decision on the likely rental income from the property instead of the applicant's annual income.
What can RSC offer with Buy-to-Let mortgages?
- An extensive choice of mortgage products specifically designed for Buy-to-Let investment or Let-to-Buy financing.
- Interest only or capital repayment options.
- Insurance cover available specifically for Buy-to-Let properties.
- Arranging your first Buy-to-Let mortgage or arranging finance for a portfolio of Buy-to-Let properties.
- Specialist types of Buy-to-Let mortgages including student lets and houses in multiple occupation.